Should you use a registered, local Electrician?

Why use a registered local Electrician?   If you are planning on having Electrical work carried out in Eltham, Sidcup, Swanley, Plumstead & surrounding areas then we recommend using a registered, local Electrician, a list of all registered companies in England & Wales can be found at In 2005 the Government introduced Part P… Read more »

Do you need a new Consumer unit/fuseboard?

Does my Consumer unit/fuseboard need upgrading? A Consumer unit also is commonly referred to as a fuseboard, fusebox or distribution board. As a Local Electrician, I often get asked by homeowners & landlords in Eltham, Lee Green, Swanley, Sidcup & surrounding area whether their consumer unit /fuseboard/fusebox is safe or does it need upgrading? Ultimately,… Read more »