Signs you may need a Rewire
There are no set parameters for when you should rewire your property but if your property has an older wiring system then it may be prudent to engage the services of a local Electrician to carry out an Electrical installation condition report (EICR for short) to give you a report on the current state of the electrics in your home.
Some signs that you may require a rewire would be if you’re having regular issues with circuits tripping or fuses blowing, frequent sparking/arcing noises, degradation of cables or cable damage and occassionally a green goo type substance may appear which is a sign that the cable is degrading.
If you have recently bought a new property and are carrying out refurbishment work then it is an ideal time to review your electrical needs, we often are asked to rewire properties for recent home buyers in Eltham, Sidcup, New Eltham and the surrounding areas before they decide to move in.
Choosing the right Electrician for any electrical work is important but it is vital with a rewire, a properly designed and installed electrical system will last between 30-50 years.
Here at Toca Electrical Services Ltd we provide an honest & reliable service everytime, our feedback from previous customers in and around Eltham can be found on our Checkatrade page.
Our Promise to You.
- > Friendly, Reliable service guaranteed
- > We are experienced & registered local Electricians
- > Fully insured up to £5million
- > Checkatrade and Government Trustmark approved contractors
- > We provide an Insurance backed guarantee on all installation work
- > Provide you with a written quotation and invoice
- > Full Electrical certification provided